Prashanth Nagar Seva Samithi
Om Sri Sairam
GSMY Program in PrakrutiNivas, AnnaramVillage Activity report for 28th April 2019 – Sunday
With the grace of Bhagawan Baba as part of Grama Seva Maha Yagnam, we have visited PrakrutiNivas– a Gated community in Annaram Village on this day.
1. 05:00 AM to 6:00 AM – Omkaram, Suprabhatam and NagaraSankeerthana at Deepti Sri Nagar Mandir.
2. All Sevadal members – Total 31 (19 Gents, 9 Mahilas and 3 Guests), Oath was taken for GramaSeva in front of Swami and started for Prakruti Nivas, Annaram Village by 7:45 AM.
3. JyothiPrajwalana: At 8:30 AM JyothiPrajwalanadone by Sri Vishnu Vardhana Rao garu (State GSMY Coordinator), Sri Ramana Rao garu (Co-Convener), Smt. Bhagya Lakshmi garu (BalVikas Guru) and Smt. Sugunagaru (House Owner). Omkaram and Sai Gayatri chanted.
4. Spiritual Programs a. GramaSankeerthana and PallakiSeva:
i. 10 Sevadal members from Dommadugu village joined the PallakiSeva along with our Sevadal members.
ii. Few residents of the local community joined us for PallakiSeva.
iii. Few residents of Prakruti Nivas welcomed Swami by pouring water, breaking of coconut, offering flowers and giving Harati.
b. LalithaSahasranama Pooja
i. About 15 Mahila residents along with our MahilaSevadal performed LalithaSahasranama Pooja.
ii. Chanted Lingastakam and Mani DweepaVarnana.
i.6 Bhajans were sung.
ii. Some of the Residents of Prakruti Nivas requested for Bhajans in their household which will be attended in the near future.
5. Educational Programs a. Bal Vikas
i. 40 Kids – 25 from Annaram Village and 15 from Prakruti Nivas Joined for the Bal Vikas Program.
ii. Smt. Bhagya Lakshmi – Balvikas guru has taken the class.
iii. Smt. Padma Garu – Trainee Balvikas guru joined from Annaram Village.
iv. The kids practised silent sitting, OmKaram, Chanted few slokas and participated in Quiz activity.
v. Prizes and Prasadam were distributed to all the kids.
i. Introduction message given by Sri Venkateswara Rao garu.
ii. Sri Vishnu Vardhana Rao garu has given Satsangam Message – explaining importance of GramaSeva and GSMY program.
iii. Sri Sankarappa garu has spoken briefly about the GSMY activity taking place in Sanga Reddy District.
7. After Brahmarpanam, Harati given to Swami by Smt Sugunagaru (House Owner)
8. Lunch Prasadam distributed to all the devotees and Sevadal members.
9. All Sevadal members returned back to Mandir by 2:30 PM and departed to their homes.
-Report by GSMY-In charge-Prashanth Nagar , Sangareddy